Reduce the cost of a mortgage with our adjustable rate mortgage
An adjustable rate mortgage may save you thousands over a traditional fixed rate mortgage during the initial rate period. If you plan to move or refinance in the next 5, 7 or 10 years, this loan can help you reduce the cost of your mortgage and save money.
Payments/How it Works
- Interest rates are fixed for a period of five or seven years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on market conditions
- Rate adjustments are capped at 5% above your initial rate and 2% or 5% per adjustment period. This means if your initial interest rate is 3.99%, your rate will never be higher than 8.99%, and will never rise more than 2% per year
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- FHA and VA ARMs are also available for those that want the flexible guidelines and security of an FHA loan
Working with Integrity First Financial Group, Inc.
- We put YOU first. At Integrity First you can expect open lines of communication, a knowledgeable staff of industry veterans and a team that works together to make your home buying dreams a reality.
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our purchase loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Integrity First Financial Group, Inc. will find you the loan that is right for you. We offer Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, USDA, VA, Jumbo and more.